EC-3524 B/A 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Void Filling and Edge Sealing Compound is a two-part flame retardant epoxy. EC-3524 3M Compound is an ideal solution for void filling, edge sealing, and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines. Two-part fire retardant epoxy compound with a 90 minute worklife, prvoides ample time to position parts for fit, keeping the processes moving forward. The malleable paste allows for shaping applications for aerodynamic flushness. It can be used for bonding inserts. As a fire retardant epoxy compound, 3M Scotch-Weld EC-3524 creates an effective seal. Its 100% solids content helps it hold shape as well. Cures within 48 hours. Available in blue, off-white or black.
- Sandable within 3 hours of mixing
- Strong, low-density material provides impact resistance and saves weight
- Non-sag property allows application to multiple work pieces at one time
- After mixing, blue, off-white and black color allows for preferred appearance
- Meets aerospace fire retardancy regulations
- Effective as an abradable compound in aircraft engines
- Versatile formula can be used for bonding inserts
Safety Precautions: Comply with all local safety, disposal and transportation regulations. Check the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and labels carefully before using the products. SDS’s are available on request.
Check out our Current Sales and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter