PURE Hard Surface Sanitizer can eliminate 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
PURE Hard Surface Sanitizer is an EPA- registered disinfectant that kills the Human Coronavirus.
Formulated for ease of use, Pure® Hard Surface doesn’t Require precautionary measures during use. This food contact surface sanitizer is safe to use in your kitchen, bathroom, vehicle and just about anywhere, even around kids and pets. The hybrid formula is non-caustic, non-toxic and non-irritating, making it safe for anyone to use in any environment. Pure® Hard Surface kills common bacteria for up to 24-hours if used as directed.
- PURE® Hard Surface (EPA Reg. No. 72977-5-73912) is an EPA-registered; FDA-approved disinfectant that kills the Human Coronavirus.
- PURE® Hard Surface successfully killed the Human Coronavirus under AOAC testing protocols in 30-seconds.
- Within 90 seconds, its mist kills 99.99% of bacteria. PURE Hard Surface kills multiple drug resistant bacteria (CRE, MRSA, VRE) as well as Listeria, E. coli and Salmonella. It also kills viruses and fungi
- PURE® Hard Surface provides residual protection from for up to 24-hours after initial application if used as directed.
- Does NOT contain bleach, ammonia, phosphates, phenols or VOC emitting ingredients. It’s odorless sanitizing solution providing a patented silver ion formula. This ready-to-use disinfectant provides fast acting efficacy against a broad-spectrum of bacteria, fungus, and viruses.
Available in Flairosol Spray bottles, Gallons, 2.5 Gallons, Cases and Kits.
See it in Action!
Safety Precautions: Comply with all local safety, disposal and transportation regulations. Check the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and label of the individual products carefully before using the products. SDS’s are available on request.
Check out our Current Sales and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter