SafeHandles™ are shrunk to fit and adhesive film covers that continuously reduce the growth of certain microbes to ensure the product is clean and durable.
- Cover it! – SafeHandles™ are designed to cover most common touch-points such as door handles, push plates and hand railings.
- Keep it clean! – SafeHandles™ work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to maintain an unparalleled level of clean for up to 6 months.
- Safe to use – SafeHandles™ technology utilizes a slow-release, silver-based pesticide to inhibit the growth of certain microbes that may affect this product.
- Shrink sleeve designs conform to the shape of the handle.
- Use the sizing tape measure to determine which size to use on your handles or knobs.
- Utilize SafeHandles™ steamer for quick and easy install in seconds.
- Embedded with a slow-release silver-based pesticide that inhibits the growth of certain microbes that may affect this product.
- Dry to the touch. No fumes. No odor.
- SafeHandles™ perforated sleeves allow for quick removal.
- Supplements existing hygiene procedures to ensure cleaner handles
- Available in 8 sizes in clear or medical blue to fit most common handles and knobs and packaged in resealable packs of 50 sleeves.
Also available are ADA Door Handle Covers, specifically designed shapes to fit American with Disability Act (ADA) compliant door handles and Ster-Roll* Adhesive Tape
Safety Precautions: Comply with all local safety, disposal and transportation regulations. Check the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and label of the individual products carefully before using the products. SDS’s are available on request.